2016 Tax Information
- The tax deadline was Tuesday, 4/18/17.
- The Fitchburg Public Library does not carry paper tax forms. Some local public libraries do carry forms; we recommend calling ahead to make sure the forms you need are in stock.
- You may also request that paper forms be sent to you in the mail (for more information on this option, see www.irs.gov/uac/forms-and-publications-by-u-s-mail and .
- We are always happy to help you access state and federal forms online at the library! Federal forms are available at
and state forms are available at
Voter Photo ID
- Wisconsin now requires photo identification to vote. Find more information about which types of photo id are acceptable (including driver licenses, identification cards, passports, student ID card w/enrollment verification, etc, some of which are accepted even if they are expired) and how to get a free identification card (if necessary) at
- You can always find voting and election information at the following websites: Fitchburg City Clerk, Wisconsin Elections and Ethis Commissions, and myvote.wi.gov.
- The Spring Primary will be held on Tuesday, 2/20/2018
The Affordable Care Act and the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Find information and enroll at www.healthcare.gov.
- Open enrollment for 2017 has ended, but you may be able to get covered through the Marketplace, Medicaid, or CHIP.
- Visit www.hhs.gov/healthcare/rights/index.html for more information about the Affordable Care Act.
- Public Health of Madison & Dane County has updated information