Need tax forms?
- Federal: www.irs.gov/formspubs
- State: www.revenue.wi.gov/html/formpub.html
- Paper forms may be available at other local libraries. Please contact those libraries to see if the form you need is in stock. You may request paper forms and instructions mailed to you at: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Forms-and-Publications-by-U.S.-Mail
- Reference Librarians are available at the second floor Reference Desk to help you access online forms.
- IRS: 1242 Fourier Drive - Suite 200, Madison, WI 53717. Call 608-421-7898 for information, and 844-545-5640 to make an appointment.
- WI Dept. of Revenue: 2135 Rimrock Road, Madison, WI 53713. 608-266-2772.
- VITA/TCE: Goodwill of South Central Wisconsin VITA https://goodwillscwi.org/services/vita/
Voting and Election Information
2021 Election Dates:
- Spring Election – Tuesday, Apr. 6
- Spring Primary Election -- Tuesday, Feb. 15
- Spring Election – Tuesday, Apr. 5
- Fall Primary Election -- Tuesday, Aug. 9
- General Election - Tuesday, Nov. 8
- Wisconsin now requires photo identification to vote. Find more information about which types of photo id are acceptable (including driver licenses, identification cards, passports, student ID card w/enrollment verification, etc, some of which are accepted even if they are expired) and how to get a free identification card (if necessary) at
- You can always find voting and election information at the following websites: Fitchburg City Clerk, Wisconsin Elections and Ethis Commissions, and myvote.wi.gov.