Need tax forms?
- Federal: www.irs.gov/formspubs
- State: www.revenue.wi.gov/html/formpub.html
- Paper forms may be available at other local libraries. Please contact those libraries to see if the form you need is in stock. You may request paper forms and instructions mailed to you at: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Forms-and-Publications-by-U.S.-Mail
- Reference Librarians are available at the second floor Reference Desk to help you access online forms.
- AARP Tax Help at the Fitchburg Senior Center: Free simple tax return help on the following Fridays: February 7 & 21; March 20; and April 3 &10. Call 608-270-4290 to make an appointment.
- IRS: 1242 Fourier Drive - Suite 200, Madison, WI 53717. Call 608-421-7898 for information, and 844-545-5640 to make an appointment.
- WI Dept. of Revenue: 2135 Rimrock Road, Madison, WI 53713. 608-266-2772.
- VITA/TCE: Goodwill of South Central Wisconsin VITA clinics at the Career Center (6291 McKee Road), Saturdays: February 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; March 7, 14, 21, 28; April 4 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. by appointment only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-246-3140 to set up an appointment. For more information, see: https://goodwillscwi.org/services/vita/
Voting and Election Information
Upcoming Election Dates:
- Spring Primary Election – Tuesday, Feb. 18
- Spring Election & Presidential Primary – Tuesday, Apr. 7
- Fall Primary Election – Tuesday, Aug. 11
- Presidential Election – Tuesday, Nov. 3
- Wisconsin now requires photo identification to vote. Find more information about which types of photo id are acceptable (including driver licenses, identification cards, passports, student ID card w/enrollment verification, etc, some of which are accepted even if they are expired) and how to get a free identification card (if necessary) at
- You can always find voting and election information at the following websites: Fitchburg City Clerk, Wisconsin Elections and Ethis Commissions, and myvote.wi.gov.