Fish Hatchery Road Reconstruction (C)
Update 5/8/2020 UPDATE
Stage B construction of Northbound lanes began April 20. (See Bolded Stage B in the Maps section below for more details).
Grading and graveling began north of Greenway Cross and utility installation continued south of Greenway Cross working towards Traceway Drive. See WEEKLY UPDATES in the News and Notes section below for details.
Water shutoffs are planned for Monday, Tuesday
and Wednesday. Businesses and residents have been notified in advance for any planned or unplanned construction access or water service disruptions.
If you experience anything unexpected or think you might need a special update, please contact Cindy Jaggi, Jesse Schriener, or Bill Balke in the Contacts below.
Stay connected throughout the road construction project!
UPDATE - Weekly Update May 11 - May 18 Click Here
UPDATE - Maps of Planned Water Shutoffs week of May 11 Click Here
Weekly Update May 4 - May 11 Click Here
Weekly Update April 27- May 1 Click Here
Overnight Closure of Fish Hatchery Road 4/29/2020 CANCELED For Details Click Here
Weekly Update April 13 - 17 Click Here
The Public Informational meeting for Fish Hatchery Road 3/12/2020
The presentation was streamed live from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm on March 12, 2020. A link to the recorded presentation and Q/A session is available HERE.
Questions related to this matter can be directed to the City Public Works Department at 608-270-4260, or email@example.com or to Cindy Jaggi, Business Outreach Manager, 608-712-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Alternate Bicycle Route (signed)
2020 Alternate Bicycle Route Map (clean)
2021 Alternate Bicycle Route (signed)
2021 Alternate Bicycle Route Map (clean)
- Const Stage B Overall, 9-Springs to Traceway
- Const Stage B Traceway to Pike @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Const Stage B Pike to Beltline
- Const Stage B Greenway, Stage C Overall
- Const Stage C Traceway to Post
- Const Stage C Post to Beltline
- Const Stage C Greenway, Stage D Overall
- Const Stage D Brendan to Caddis
- Const Stage D Caddis to Traceway
- Const Stage F Overall and McKee
- Const Stage F McKee to Caddis
- Const Stage F Caddis to Traceway @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Helping you survive and thrive (Under Construction)
While the project might be different, the principals are the same to help you plan for construction. Check back often to see what updates have been made.
|Contacts||Roles and Responsibilities|
|City of Fitchburg Construction Manager|
Bill Balke, P.E.
|Fish Hatchery Road Business Outreach Manager|
Cindy Jaggi, MBA
|FHR Onsite Construction Manager|
Jesse Schreiner, P.E.