- Jill McHone - Director
- David Hill - Assistant Director
- Mandi Miller - Volunteer Program Manger/Nutrition Manager/Dementia Friendly Coordinator
- Amy Jordan - Social Worker
- Sarah Folkers - Social Worker
- Suzie Jones - Office Assistant
The mission of the Fitchburg Senior Center is to provide programs, advocacy, and services that help older adults maintain their dignity while remaining independent and as active as possible in the community. These programs and services are meant to promote healthy aging.
The Senior Center has served older adults in the Fitchburg community over twenty years through programs and services such as:
The staff of the Fitchburg Senior Center is happy to provide information and refer older adults and their family members, when appropriate, to agencies that will help meet needs.