TAX BILL PAYMENTS
Online PaymentsOnline tax bill payments are accepted beginning on December 1 through January 28 each year through Payment Service Network and Official Payments. Please have your tax bill available to easily complete your payment.
- Go to Payment Service Network to make your credit card payment. Convenience fee applies. You will be notified of the amount prior to authorizing the payment. You can also pay by phone at (877) 885-7968
- What to look for to make a payment through Payment Service Network (PSN)
- Real Estate Tax Bill Sample
- Personal PropertyTax Bill Sample
- You can also use Official Payments to make your credit card payment. Click on Local Payments and use jurisdiction code 5839. Select your payment type. You can also call (800) 272-9829 to make a payment. Convenience fee applies. You will be notified of the amount prior to authorizing the payment.
WATER, SEWER & STORMWATER BILLS
Online PaymentsPay now You will be redirected to (PSN) Payment Service Network. First time users can click on the register button and follow the prompts. Returning users can log in with their e-mail address and password.
Payments by PhoneCall 877-885-7968. Please have your utility bill handy to provide your account number. New customers should select option one for first time payer and follow the prompts
Pay by MailPayments of cash, check, or money order accepted by mail or dropped off at: 5520 Lacy Rd, Fitchburg, WI 53711
Requesting HelpDo you need help viewing or paying bills online? Call PSN at 866-917-7368. Do you have questions about your bill or need service? Please call Fitchburg Utility at 608-270-4270.
View Utility BillsYou will need to register in order to view your bill and receive notifications when your bills are ready. Help us save money and resources, please consider opting out of receiving paper bills. View bills.
Citation PaymentsCitations can be paid at Fitchburg City Hall, Monday - Friday, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. You can also send a check or money order in the mail to Fitchburg Municipal Court, 5520 Lacy Road, Fitchburg, WI 53711.
Payment MethodsWe accept cash, check, money order and debit/credit cards for payment at City Hall. You may call 888-357-8394 or use the online payment portal. You should also note that you will be required to pay a service fee for the debit/credit card service.
PaymentsYou will be notified in court that you have 60 days to pay your citation or make arrangements to complete the payment. If you do not attend your court hearing, you will receive a default notice in the mail with the date that your fine is due. If the court does not receive a payment within 60 days of your court date, then your citation will be sent to collections.
Pay a Citation That Has Been Sent to CollectionsAll collection actions are conducted by H.E. Stark Agency Inc. at 608-274-7764 or 877-274-7764. Their address is 6425 Odana Rd, Madison, Wisconsin.