Permits & Applications
Find all the permit fees on the Permit Fee Schedule
- Right-of-Way Permit Application: Permit application for any work done in the right-of-way; including the Driveway, Occupancy, and Excavation permits.
- Contractor Work Reporter: Complete this survey to notify the Public Works Department of impending work or completed work related to Right-of-Way Permits.
- Permit Status Map
- Notification Procedure
- r/w General Conditions
- r/w Standard Provisions
- Utility Registration Reporting Packet: Each person who has, or seeks to have, facilities located in any right of way shall register with the department and pay the fee set forth in section 27-175
- Erosion Control and Stormwater Management Application (ECSWM): Erosion control permit for construction in Fitchburg
- Fitchburg Creek Supporter Application: To reduce a stormwater charge by following practices to reduce runoff from a property
- Stormwater Utility Credit and Rebate Application: To reduce a stormwater charge by installing devices to reduce runoff
- Bulk Water Permit: To take water from a filling station
- Metered Hydrant Permit: To take water from a hydrant
- Flushing Permit: To flush or open a hydrant or water valves
- Underground Storage Permit: To install or replace underground storage tanks
- Wellhead Protection Application: To perform construction in a wellhead protection area
- for replacing an older toilet with a high efficiency model for homes built prior to 1994.
- Community Action Request (CAR) Form: Complaint or concern regarding traffic safety on residential streets