Health and Well-being
- NAMI Youth Dane County - Mental Health Resources for children, youth, and young adults in Dane County.
- National Suicide Prevention and Crisis Lifeline - (988) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals in the United States.
- Briarpatch Youth Services of Southern Wisconsin - Variety of services and programs for youth in the Madison area.
- The Trevor Project - provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ young people ages 13-24. Call the 24/7 Help Line at 1-866-488-7386 or Text 678-678.
- Second Harvest Food Bank - A searchable map of resources in Southern Wisconsin.
- 211 Wisconsin - Connects you with thousands of nonprofit and government services in your area.
- Learning Express Library - College Admission Test Prep: Online access to study guides and practice tests including ACT and SAT.
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction - Academic and career planning resources for students and families.
- Federal Student Aid - Finding and applying for scholarships and student aid.
- United Negro College Fund - UNCF is a national organization that supports historically black colleges and universities(HBCUs), and provides scholarship funds to students. This site includes scholarship, fellowship and internship information for students.
- U.S. News and World Report College Rankings - Find rating information about major colleges, universities and their academic programs.