Whether it reinforces something you already knew or helps you create new habits, public education plays a critical role in keeping our community safe.
We strive to educate the community through:
- Routine fire inspections of commercial and multi-residential properties
- Visits to daycare centers and school classrooms
- Participating in community events, such as festivals and walk/runs
- Fire extinguisher training
- Talking with folks out in the community
Don't see the information you're looking for?
Send us an email
with your question or give us a call (608-270-7070).