Oak Hall Cemetery
Oak Hall Cemetery, located on County M within the City of Fitchburg, has been in existence since 1857. In 1987, the city assumed ownership. The initial 2-acre cemetery provides approximately 1,100 grave sites. The city has since purchased eight additional acres of land adjacent to the historical Oak Hall Cemetery for future expansion.
Plots are available for purchase. Please review our resources below for more info.