Animal Complaint

Leave This Blank:

Use this form to report ongoing concerns/complaints about animals. If the concern/complaint is in progress, (i.e. barking dog or stray animal) and requires a prompt response, please call our non-emergency number, (608)270-4300. If you wish to speak to or leave a message for a Animal Control Officer they can also be reached at (608)270-4300 .

Please note submissions of this form are not monitored 24 hours a day. Please contact our non-emergency number (608)270-4300 for in progress issues. You can remain anonymous.

Problem Location

Convert to PDF?
Your Information
* indicates required fields.